Click to enlarge image(s)
Cruise Date: Saturday, August 30, 2014
Board: 5:30 pm
Cruise: 6:00 - 9:00 pm
View Fireworks Dockside from the best seat in town!
Join us for our eighth annual Boomsday Celebration aboard the Volunteer Princess Luxury Yacht. Enjoy a fabulous three hour cruise on the Tennessee River as we cruise past thousands of other boaters prior to the firework show. Once we return to the dock, we will rearrange all of the tables and set up theater style seating so that everyone can see the show. This is how we have done it in the past so everyone can see the show. The bar will remain open until the conclusion of the firework display.
- Three Hour Cruise
- Live Music from the Dave Landeo
- Three Passed Appetizers
- Four Course Plated Dinner
- Firework Show from the Best Seat in Town
- AIR CONDITIONING
- Large Cash Bar
Passed Appetizer Menu:
- Sausage Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- Mini Beef Wellingtons
- Crab Cakes
4-Course Plated Dinner Menu:
- Spinach Artichoke Dip with Chips
- Spinach Salad with Red Onion, Bacon Bits, Dried Cranberries with a red wine vinaigrette
- Combination of Beef Medallions, Sundried Tomato Stuffed Chicken, and a Skewer of Garlic Shrimp
- Mashed Potatoes
- Chocolate Delight: Brownie Topped with Vanilla Ice Cream and a Cherry
Advance Reservations are Required. This event will sell out fast. In order to provide our guests with a first class experience and amazing service, this cruise will have limited seating. All tables are reserved and seating is limited so make your reservations today. Parking spots can also be reserved through us online. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse has blocked off 25 parking spaces for us at a cost of $25 per spot. We highly recommend purchasing a parking spot for this cruise. Parking may be available at other locations, but be aware that you may end up walking a long distance.
Cost: $134.95 per person
Parking: $25 per car
THERE ARE NO CANCELLATIONS FOR THIS CRUISE. Also note that for this cruise, your credit card will be charged once we receive your order, not the normal 24-48 hours before the cruise.