Boomsday 2012 SOLD OUT
Click to enlarge image(s)
Cruise Date: September 2, 2012
Board: 5:30 pm
Cruise: 6:00 - 9:00 pm
View Fireworks Dockside from the best seat in town!
Join us for our sixth annual Boomsday Celebration aboard the Volunteer Princess Luxury Yacht. Enjoy a fabulous three hour cruise on the Tennessee River as we cruise past thousands of other boaters prior to the firework show. Once we return to the dock, we will rearrange all of the tables and set up theater style seating so that everyone can see the show. This is how we have done it in the past so everyone can see the show. The bar will remain open until the conclusion of the firework display.
This year the fireworks will be shot off of the railroad bridge that is next to the Henley Street Bridge (the normal location), which is closed for construction.
- Three Hour Cruise
- Live Music from the Dave Landeo
- Two Passed Appetizers
- Four Course Plated Dinner
- Firework Show from the Best Seat in Town
- AIR CONDITIONING
- Large Cash Bar
Passed Appetizer Menu:
- Sausage Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- Mini Quiches: Ham and Cheese, Bacon, and Broccoli Cheese
4-Course Plated Dinner Menu:
- Spinach Artichoke Dip with Chips
- Spinach Salad with Red Onion, Bacon Bits, Dried Cranberries with a red wine vinaigrette
- Combination of Beef Medallions, Chicken, and a Skewer of Garlic Shrimp
- Mashed Potatoes
- Chocolate Delight: Brownie Topped with Vanilla Ice Cream and a Cherry
Advance Reservations are Required. This event will sell out fast. In order to provide our guests with a first class experience and amazing service, this cruise will have limited seating. All tables are reserved and seating is limited so make your reservations today. Parking spots can also be reserved through us online. Ruth's Chris Steakhouse has blocked off 25 parking spaces for us at a cost of $25 per spot. We highly recommend purchasing a parking spot for this cruise.
Cost: $134.95 per person
Parking: $25 per car
THE REMAINING TABLES ARE ON SALE FOR $114.95 per person.