June 15, 2013 - Father Daughter Ball
Click to enlarge image(s)
Father Daughter Ball
Spend the evening aboard the Volunteer Princess with your little princess! Prepare to make unforgettable memories from the moment you step aboard our luxurious private yacht. The evening will be filled with dancing, desserts, and even a raffle for King and Queen of the Ball. Don’t miss this opportunity to show your Princess just how special she really is by taking a cruise aboard Knoxville’s Volunteer Princess!
Boarding Time: 5:00 PM
Cruise: 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
Theme: “A Dance with Cinderella”
Event will be completely princess themed. Each daughter will receive a princess crown upon their arrival. Each couple will receive a keepsake photo and frame. The Father’s will be able to interact with fun dance contests, as well as the “King and Queen of the Ball” raffle.
Ship to decorated with a “magical” princess theme. White table linens and pink napkins will make it sparkle.
Attire (Cinderella Style):
- Assortment of cupcakes, cakes, & cookies
- Cinderella's favs!
- Plastic Crown at Boarding
- Hair in formal up-do, Red lips, Heavy black winged eyeliner
- Any sort of floor length, preferably ball-room style formal gown
Price: $25 per “couple” and $10 per additional daughter Father's Day Dinner Cruise
- Dance Floor playing family friendly music
- Dance Competitions: Freeze Dance, Macarena, Limbo, Air Guitar Contest for Men
- King and Queen of the Ball raffle to wrap up the evening
- Each couple to receive a raffle ticket when they step on board
- Sash for dad and daughter “Queen of the Princess” and “King of the Princess”
Volunteer Princess Cruises is located in Knoxville, Tennessee at Volunteer Landing Marina in downtown Knoxville. The yacht is fully climate controlled, so inclement weather is not a concern. Year round, the Volunteer Princess offers the most luxurious and elegant cruises to Knoxville residents and visitors.
Don’t disappoint Dad, or your daughter - make reservations early! Call 865-541-4556 for Reservations or for more information.