October 14, 2012 - Pink Out the Princess
Pink Out the Princess Dinner Cruise Aboard the Volunteer Princess
Click to enlarge image(s)
Boarding Time: 6:00 PM
Cruise Time: 6:30 - 9:00 PM
WHO: Volunteer Princess Cruises benefitting Susan G. Komen for the Cure
WHEN: Sunday, October 14, 2012
Boarding begins at 6:00pm
Cruise will be from 6:30pm-9:00pm
WHERE: The Volunteer Princess Yacht
956 Volunteer Landing Lane
Knoxville, Tennessee 37915
WHAT: Join us aboard the Volunteer Princess for a special dinner benefitting Susan G. Komen and breast cancer awareness. While on board, you can expect to see sights such as Neyland Stadium, Sequoyah Hills, the Sunsphere and more.
Guests will be served a four-course dinner featuring an appetizer, salad, entrée, and dessert.
Tickets are available for $60 per person.
WHY: Volunteer Princess is donating 15% of all ticket purchases to help raise awareness for breast cancer & support Susan G. Komen for the Cure.
Help us "Pink Out the Princess" for Susan G. Komen as you take an elegant escape on the river while enjoying a delicious dining experience plus live entertainment. Step into a world of ease and luxury aboard the Volunteer Princess and be treated to breath-taking views that change with each of your courses.
Here's a sneak peak of what to expect aboard a Volunteer Princess Starlight Escape Dinner Cruise:
FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE EVERYTHING:
- Welcome Aboard! The Captain will greet you as you board the sleek and elegant yacht. From there, our attentive crew will show you to your private table.
- Sure your table is nice, but you have to get the total experience of dining on a 100 foot yacht. Make your way on up to the upper deck. Be sure to check out the pilot house before you leave!
HAVE A DRINK:
- Make a stop at our fully stocked bar and order your favorite cocktail, wine, or beer of your choice.
- Excellent food, fabulous service, and a relaxing atmosphere make this two and a half hour cruise a night to remember. Enjoy a 4-course plated meal served to you by our attentive staff. Each meal is specially prepared onboard.
UNWIND AS YOU DINE:
- Sit back and relax while our gracious crew escorts you to a world of ease and luxury.
- Take in the sights and sounds of downtown Knoxville's breath-taking riverfront. Feel the fresh breeze and look out at the stunning city views beneath the stars and moonlight. Experience a side of Knoxville that only we can show you.
- Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Princess Salad
- Choice of Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast, Beef Medallions, Salmon, or Vegetarian Option
- Smashed Potatoes
- Fresh Vegetables
- Chocolate Cake for Dessert
Volunteer Princess Cruises is located in Knoxville, Tennessee at Volunteer Landing Marina in downtown Knoxville. The yacht is fully climate controlled, so inclement weather is not a concern. Year round, the Volunteer Princess offers the most luxurious and elegant cruises to Knoxville residents and visitors.