Sunset Dinner Cruises
Boarding Time: 6:00 PM
Cruise Time: 6:30 - 8:30 PM
Here's a sneak peak of what to expect aboard a Volunteer Princess Dinner Cruise:
FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE EVERYTHING:
- Welcome Aboard! The Captain will greet you as you board the sleek and elegant yacht. From there, our attentive crew will show you to your private table.
- Sure your table is nice, but you have to get the total experience of dining on a 100 foot yacht. Make your way on up to the upper deck. Be sure to check out the pilot house before you leave!
HAVE A DRINK:
- Make a stop at our fully stocked bar and order your favorite cocktail, wine, or beer of your choice.
- Excellent food, fabulous service, and a relaxing atmosphere make this two hour cruise a night to remember. Enjoy a 3-course plated meal served to you by our attentive staff. Each meal is specially prepared onboard.
UNWIND AS YOU DINE:
- Sit back and relax while listening to some sophisticated jazz as our gracious crew escorts you to a world of ease and luxury.
- Take in the sights and sounds of downtown Knoxville's breath-taking riverfront. Feel the fresh breeze and look out at the stunning city views beneath the stars and moonlight. Experience a side of Knoxville that only we can show you.
- As we depart from Volunteer Landing Marina, we will travel west downstream the Tennessee River through the bridges of Knoxville. As we go through the bridges, some of the sights you will see include Neyland Stadium, Thompson Boling Arena, and the Sunsphere. The cruise continues down river past the legendary "Body Farm" and into one of most beautiful areas of Knoxville, Sequoyah Hills. Sequoyah Hills is home to some of the most wealthy families in Knoxville, and their homes along the river prove it. From there we continue down river past the new UT golf course and around Looney Island. We will cruise a little further and then round up and head back up river to our port.
- Princess Salad
- Choice of Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast, Beef Medallions, Salmon, or Vegetarian Option
- Smashed Potatoes
- Fresh Vegetables
- Chef's Dessert
Volunteer Princess Cruises is located in Knoxville, Tennessee at Volunteer Landing Marina in downtown Knoxville. The yacht is fully climate controlled, so inclement weather is not a concern. Year round, the Volunteer Princess offers the most luxurious and elegant cruises to Knoxville residents and visitors.
Children (10 & under): $22.95