Rehearsal Dinner Collection
Start your wedding weekend off in a grand way by hosting your friends and family to a fantastic rehearsal dinner cruise that they'll be talking about for years to come! Gourmet cuisine, impeccable service and spectacular views of ever-changing scenery are just a few of the reasons why Volunteer Princess Cruises is the premier rehearsal dinner venue in downtown Knoxville, Tenn. Our event coordinators will help you plan your rehearsal dinner every step of the way and make sure all details are perfect!
We don't settle for ordinary and you shouldn't have to for your special event. Rehearsal dinners aboard our luxury yacht, the Volunteer Princess, are unique and extraordinary! Our team will create lasting memories as you begin your new life together.
Sample Plated Dinner Menu:
- Privately chartered yacht, including a captain, cruise director, service staff and bartenders
- 2.5 Hour Cruise, plus 30 minutes for boarding
- Complete table setting, including linen, china, silverware and glassware
- Background music through satellite radio
- 3 Course plated meal, Heavy Hors d’ oeuvres, or Dual Entrée Buffet
- Boarding Appetizer
- Champagne Toast with use of Microphone, DVD Player, & TV for toasting
- Complimentary soda, coffee, tea, and water available throughout the event
- Premier bar set-up for cash bar service
- Golf Cart Departure
- Boarding Appetizer: Mini Beef Wellingtons
- Captain’s Salad: Tender spinach leaves, red onion, bacon bits, dried cranberries, and a slice of hardboiled egg with red wine vinaigrette
- Chicken Wellington: Grilled Breast of Chicken, Wild Mushroom Duxelles, Creamed Spinach, Encased in Puff Pastry and Baked, with Roast Garlic Cream Sauce
- Garlic Smashed Potatoes
- Bread Baskets
- Cheesecake or Brownie with Ice Cream
Exclusive Package Price for 35 Guests: $ 2,650
(Additional Guests add $29.95 per person)
Prices are subject to applicable taxes and service charges.
Maximum Capacity is 132. Customized Packages are available.